Travel eSIM for Azerbaijan
The eSIM for Azerbaijan provides you with access to 6GB in Azerbaijan, without physically changing the SIM card in your phone.
The eSIM plan is valid for 15 days, starting from the day you start using the eSIM in Azerbaijan.
In order to purchase the eSIM, just complete the transaction here and an eSIM QR code will be emailed to you in the next 30 minutes with instructions to install on your phone.
Once installed, you can start using data on the eSIM in Azerbaijan immediately.
You have two options to determine if your phone is compatible with our product. You can either refer to the list of compatible devices provided below, or you can follow the step-by-step process outlined here to check the compatibility of your device.
How does Travel eSIM for Azerbaijan work?
After purchasing an eTravelsim product, customers will receive a unique QR code via email. This code is provided to the registered email ID used during the purchase. The email will also contain detailed instructions on how to install the product. To begin using the product, scan the QR code.
How will I get the QR code for my purchase?
Once you have booked the eSIM, you can expect to receive the QR code to your registered email ID almost instantly. This will come with a guide for installing the QR code, SMDP address, and activation code. Once the QR code is installed, you are good to go.
Stay connected wherever you go with the Unlimited Data feature, ensuring you never run out of data during your travels on purchase of Unlimited Data Product.
Keep Your Existing SIM
You may still retain your existing number and continue using what's app seamlessly on your current SIM card while enjoying the benefits of our eTravelsim product.
Save on Roaming
Save on exorbitant international roaming charges while ensuring constant connectivity. Seamlessly switch between local networks and enjoy affordable and hassle-free communication wherever you roam.
Easy to Buy
Hassle-free online purchase, instant activation, and no need to wait for physical SIM cards. Enjoy seamless connectivity on your adventures with just a few clicks, simplifying your travel experience.
Activate your eSIM hassle-free with eTravelsim - no documentation required! Enjoy a seamless activation process without the need for any additional paperwork.
Opt for the call option and connect locally through voice with eTravelsim. Enjoy the convenience of making local calls wherever you are, ensuring easy communication during your travels.
Security over Public wifi
ESIM technology offers unparalleled protection through cellular networks, robust encryption protocols, and unwavering authentication methods.
You may check from the list of compatible handsets for Travel eSIM for Azerbaijan
iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM), iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone SE (2020)
Note: iPhone 11 is not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards.
Gemini PDA, Google Pixel 5, Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2XL, Google Pixel 3, Google Pixel 3 XL, Google Pixel 3a, Google Pixel 3a XL, Google Pixel 4, Google Pixel 4 XL, Google Pixel 4a, Google Pixel 4a5G, Huawei P40, Huawei P40 Pro, Motorola Razr 2019 Palm, Samsung Galaxy Fold, Samsung Galaxy Note20, Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G, Samsung Galaxy S20Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Samsung Galaxy S20+, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G
Frequently Asked Questions about eSIM
What is an eSIM?
An eSIM, or embedded Subscriber Identity Module, is a virtual SIM card integrated into devices like smartphones and smartwatches. Unlike physical SIM cards, eSIMs are programmed remotely, enabling easy network switching and activation without needing physical swaps. They offer flexibility for changing carriers and plans, convenient international travel connectivity, and the management of multiple numbers on one device. While not universally supported, eSIM technology reduces the reliance on physical cards and simplifies the user experience by allowing remote provisioning of cellular services.
How to activate eSIM on iPhone?
To activate an eSIM on an iPhone, follow these general steps. Remember that the exact process might vary slightly depending on your carrier and iOS version. These are the steps you would typically follow:
- Check Compatibility: Ensure your carrier supports eSIM activation and your iPhone model is compatible with eSIM technology.
- Obtain an eSIM QR Code: Contact your carrier and request an eSIM activation QR code or activation details.
- Connect to Wi-Fi or Cellular Data: Ensure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data, as you'll need an internet connection for the activation process.
- Access Settings: Open your iPhone's "Settings" app.
- Cellular (or Mobile) > Add Cellular Plan: Navigate to "Cellular" (or "Mobile" in some regions) and tap on "Add Cellular Plan."
- Scan the QR Code: If you received a QR code, use your iPhone's camera to scan the QR code provided by your carrier. Enter the necessary information manually if you received activation details without a QR code.
- Confirm and Activate: Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the details and activate the eSIM. You might be asked to restart your iPhone after activation.
How to check if eSIM is activated on my iPhone?
To check if an eSIM is activated on an iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open Settings: Go to your iPhone's "Settings" app.
- Cellular (or Mobile) > Cellular Plans: Scroll down and tap on "Cellular" (or "Mobile" in some regions), then select "Cellular Plans."
- Check for Active Plans: Under the "Cellular Plans" section, you will see a list of active plans. If your eSIM is activated and functional, you should see the eSIM plan listed along with any physical SIM cards you have inserted.
- Primary Line (Dual SIM iPhones): If you have a dual SIM iPhone, you can also see which line is set as the primary line for making calls and sending texts.
- Data Usage (Optional): Some iPhones might show data usage statistics for each plan if available. This can help you keep track of data usage on your eSIM plan.
- Labeling Plans (Optional): You might also have the option to label your plans based on their carriers or purposes for easier identification.
If you see your eSIM plan listed among the active plans, it means that the eSIM is successfully activated and functioning on your iPhone. If you're experiencing issues or not seeing the eSIM listed, double-check the activation process or contact your carrier's customer support for assistance. Remember that the steps and options might vary slightly depending on your iOS version and carrier.
How many eSIMs can an iPhone have?
Apple's iPhone 14 can hold up to eight eSIMs and dual active eSIMs. This means that you can have up to eight different eSIMs on your iPhone and use two simultaneously for calls, messages, and data.
Does iPhone 11 have eSIM?
Yes, the iPhone 11 has eSIM support. Apple introduced eSIM functionality with the iPhone XR, XS, XS Max, and subsequent models, including the iPhone 11. This means that the iPhone 11 can use a physical SIM card and an eSIM, allowing users to have dual SIM functionality. With dual SIM support, you can have two active phone numbers on the same device, making it convenient for travellers, people with work and personal lines, or those who want to use different carriers or plans simultaneously.
Our 24/7 support is available at your service
For online chat, click on the "Chat" button below
Call/Chat with us on our WhatsApp number: +6592361258
Write an e-mail to email@example.com